Code Igniter is an open source Web application framework written in PHP. It can work with many database applications, including MySQL, DB2® Express-C, and others.
The framework uses the MVC design pattern, the primary goal of which is to separate the data and presentation layers of a software application. In the Model-View- Controller (MVC) pattern, the model manages the data layer, communicating with the database; the view manages the presentation layer, displaying the UI and content; and the controller manages the communication between the views and models.
- HTML knowledge
- Basic PHP-MySQL
Who Should Attend
Developers looking to using PHP framework Code igniter
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement many server- side techniques such as grid view
- Understand how to dynamically change the content on a page using Code ignite.
- Create properly designed architectures using Code Igniter
- Create web application with database using framework
- Utilize many tools for development library and helper
- PHP Framework introduction
- Introduction to PHP OOP
- Introduction CodeIgniter
- URL on CodeIgniter – URI segment
- Working with Database
- Create library
- Create helper
- Building Web Application