This course will teach you the basic understanding of artistic section of Web Design using extensive graphics and animation tools. On the graphical part, this course provides a comprehensive introduction to flash allowing you to create animated gifs for banner ads, create rollover buttons, slice up images and optimize your files for the Web.
Who Should Attend
- Web Developers & Web Designers
- Graphic & Animation Designers
- Ability to use and navigate a web browser.
- HTML knowledge will be beneficial, but not necessary
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand how to design effectively using the newest internet technology
- Create and edit vector graphics.
- Create high quality computer graphics
- Create custom animations.
- Incorporate sound into animations and webpages
- Introduction Adobe Photoshop
- Image Editing with Photoshop
- Working with Layer
- Masking Technic
- Special Effects
- Web Element
- Introduction Adobe Flash
- Basic Animation
- Animation with Shape Tween
- Flash Symbol and ActionScript